Bleeding and Believing

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thesis, TV, and Sam Milby

I'm now in the Science student council office, alone and lonely.

I came to school at around 11:00 am to do thesis. But the freaking experiment keeps on failing and failing and I don't know what to do to fix things up. Real bummer.

So I gave up (just for today). I shall start my experiment again tomorrow.

I'm sort of worried. I don't know where my experiments are taking me, or where I am trying to head myself. Everything is just not in place right now. Everything is disoriented.

Anyway, my day is just starting. I have to wait in this office till 6 pm because I have a class till 9 pm. I'll probably doze off muna. I need some rest.

****

I'm just glad Paulo family's out of the Amazing Race. Too much shouting, arguing, and disrespecting. But then again, like what they said, it's just how they are.

****

Okay, we know Sam Milby's hot and talented and gwapo and all that jazz, but do you guys from ABS-CBN have to rub that in our faces ALL THE TIME? What happened to Rico, JB, Chx, Raquel and Bob? When I switch my TV on, si Sam nanaman!

Guess you make more money with Sam. Money, who can say no to it?

posted by Dorxie at 4:27 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com