Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The only reason why I came to Paskuhan...

...was the fireworks.

Yes, the fireworks.


And of course, I was there to attend our class dinner.

I went to school early to distribute my gifts. I found the Phytochem people doing their thesis. I needed to make kulit with them a bit.


I took some Christmas decors from their lab and put them on me.


Later on, we went to the open field to witness the beautiful fireworks display. This Paskuhan was much more crowded than last year's. There were a lot of people. Not only students, professors, and employees but outsiders as well.

It was so dark at first then the giant Christmas tree lit up, as well as the Main Building, and suddenly the sky turned into one glowing, twinkling playground.





We went to Shakey's in Espana to have dinner because the lines for the free foods (McDo, Shakey's, Kenny, KFC, etc.) were soooo long, waiting for our turn would take forever. It was dinner, reunion, pictures, and so much kwento.


I swear we had lots of pics, they're just not uploaded yet. Will post them as soon as Lani gets them online. (PSSSSSST! Lani! Post mo na!)

Miss you guys so much. We should meet up in January together with the organizers of the Christmas dinner who , ehem, weren't able to attend.

Attention Teij and Kit! Attendance is a must!

posted by Dorxie at 5:53 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com