Bleeding and Believing

Friday, February 15, 2008

Go Philippines!


I would like to congratulate Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez for placing third in the race around the world! You guys made an Amazing Race record of having the most collective leg wins in one whole season (eight 1st place finishes out of a possible 12!) Woohoo!

Come to think of it, if you add the costs of all the prizes you received for finishing first eight times, you might just end up having a sum that is more than the $100,000 grand prize!

This season has led me to one great realization: I WANT TO JOIN THE AMAZING RACE ASIA 3.

I will not just sit and watch teams pass by. I want to be there... right in the middle of the action.

Registration for the next season dubbed as "The Amazing Race Asia 3 - The Hardest Race Ever!" is until 25 February 2008. I have to find a partner fast. So, who wants to be my teammate?

Let's do this and make the motherland proud! Go Philippines!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 1:03 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com