Bleeding and Believing

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Paid Blogger

I've been around the blogosphere for quite a while, and I can say that the whole blogging experience has been a roller coaster ride. There were times that I always felt like blogging; I was always on a high and excited to start writing about how my day went. I'd construct the blog post in my head on my way home so that I could start the blog post ASAP. I have shared a myriad of thoughts through my blog, from the simplest of things (like my dog destroying my newly bought flip flops) to the huge events in my life (like passing the dreaded Chem boards), name it and I have probably blogged something about it.

My blogging experience came full circle when I started doing reviews for advertisers more than a year ago. It was fun doing it because I get to update my blog regularly. What's even better is I get a little moolah for doing it. Paid for doing what you love. That's sweet.

So anyway, I've been looking around (again!) for ways to get paid to post an entry on my blog (since I wanna do this for quite some time). Blog marketing has created a huge buzz among bloggers I know so I kinda would want to ride the wave as well. Not only that, but I like idea of advertising on blogs because it's easy, links are kept for a loooong time, and different people can write different ways to effectively present and advertise a product.

Speaking of blogging and earning from it, I stumbled upon the site Payingpost.com the other day and it has since then caught my interest. It was quite easy for me to understand how the site and their offers work, and it made me excited to do paid blogging again. Besides, this whole thing works for me since I stay at home most of the time and I have plenty of time to spend online.

I'm back to doing ads again and I'm loving it. Here's to more entries and more moolah!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 11:37 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com