Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I am the Queen of Delayed Posts

Ever since I graduated from college I do not anymore get the chance to see the barx much so I decided to call a Barx day last Saturday.

I met Teij, Shi, and Minay at around 6:30 pm in G4 and we have decided to just eat somewhere there instead of having the dinner in Greenbelt as originally planned.

We decided to eat at Friday's even if Shi didn't want to eat there. We soon met Kit, Liz and then Syk came later on. And then we got hold of a cam...



Which means...


And no, we can't be stopped.


Our shooting spree was interrupted when Eds came with an annoyed face with Oyet because she parked her car initially in Greenbelt. When she learned that we have decided to eat at Friday's she had to turn and move into another parking lot.

Somehow Eds can't stop us too, even if she's mad. This time we tagged Syk along while Eds refused and was still cooling off from annoyance.


Good thing Eds didn't take so long to cool down. Then Syk started distributing the photo mosaics she made for us. It's like the one standing along Guadalupe, the one that won the Guiness Record. Anyway, since Shen can't come, I took her photo mosaic so that she was with us at least in...ermmm..spirit.


Then we ate pasta, and onion rings, and chicken fingers, and fries, and shrimps, and squid, and fish, and things happened so fast I didn't even get a chance to take a pic of any of the food before it was gone.

The staff of Friday's went singing a birthday song to a kid sitting right next to our table. You know the feeling when you see a scene like this? You feel like sort of laughing at the person who's celebrating the birthday? And that person looks sort of humiliated because everyone is looking at him/her? I started to feel just that when suddenly Shi bursted out, "Siya din, birthday niya!!!" while pointing at me.

After five minutes, the Friday's staff went running into my direction, like a stampede ready to run fast over me, and started singing this nice birthday song. Then this guy handed me a brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and a candle stuck into the ice cream.

I made a simple wish, then blew the candle. The dessert was passed around and before I knew it, it's finished too. Thanks to TGIF for the birthday song, even if it was 18 days in advance. And even if the whole crowd had their eyes on me.

After the dinner we went to Starbucks in 6750 to chat some more. Then we took pics again.


And again.


Then Syk had this game in mind where we will look for the pictures she told us to look for in our own photo mosaics. Since the pics are computer generated, the arrangements are not the same for each mosaic so it was hard to look for a specific photo. It was laugh trip to the max.

The other customers started staring at us and our photo mosaics. The girl behind me said, "Ay ang ganda!" So to cap off their amusement, we found a great substitute for our faces that night, which made everyone (I'm sure) envious. So what if we look funny? So what if we're having fun?



We had so much fun. We called it a night when Oyet had to go home. We parted ways but our friendship is, I'm sure, something that will never part ways. Never.

Ahluvyah mga mars! Sa boitday ko ha!

****

Speaking of the photo mosaic, would like to thank Syk for her Chritmas gift.

For your info, our photo mosaic actually looks something like this upclose (and it's clearer than how it looks here):


The smaller pics that make up the mosaic are our gazillion pics in college that were saved in Syk's fone-slash-Oyet's fone-slash-my cam-slash-Syk's cam. Anyway, from a far my photo mosaic looks something like this:


Thanks, Syk! Love it, Mare!

****

Last Sunday was the opening day of the Philippine Association of Chemistry Students' sportsfest. I played mixed doubles in badminton with Venz.


We won over Adamson, and Venz won in the singles division over another school.


Good job, Mare! Next week ulit ha!

posted by Dorxie at 3:33 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com